At TradaCasino we pride ourselves on a fast payouts casino withdraws for all of our Canadian players and we know its one of the main reasons they play with us.
Recently we noticed that you guys had some issues when requesting winnings to your bank account.
To help make the process a little easier, we have decided to create this handy guide so to take all the stress out of the process.
Requesting a withdrawal
Before you decided to deposit we would request that your account is fully verified. This will speed up the process and help with the withdrawal process.
When requesting your winnings to a Canadian bank account you will need to ensure all of the following details you have entered are correct and including.
• Bank Name: <Insert Full Bank Name>
• Beneficiary Name: <Insert Your Full Name>
• Account Number: <This is a 7-12 digit number. Find yours on your bank statement.>
• SWIFT/BIC Code: <The SWIFT code consists of 8 or 11 characters: Primarily made up of capital letters.>
• Branch Code/Branch Transit Number: <This is a five-digit number. Normally found in front of your account number followed by a hyphen, or on your bank statement.>
• Bank Code/Financial Institution Number: <This is a three-digit number. and you can Find yours here
*Please note that if the details are entered incorrectly it will take longer for us to process the payment, so please take your time filling in the form*
Once all the correct information is filled in. You will need to enter the amount to be paid out to your bank account.
How long will it take?
So congratulations on your win!. We hope this article answers your questions about payments to Canadian banks and allows you to enjoy your winnings as fast as possible. Although we process payouts on our side within 0- 6 hours (9am – 9pm).
Unfortunately, we have no control over a bank processing time. This is solely to do with your bank and you may need to check with them if its over 3 days.
As always if you have any questions, suggestions or just want to say”How’s she bootin’er?” please do not hesitate to contact us via live chat or email.