Are you living in South Africa but cannot seem to find an easy way to play at your favourite Online Casino?
EasyEFT is the answer.
EasyEFT is an electronic funds transfer (EFT) system that enables all South African users to make secure payments online, with no need for credit cards or registration as well as no fees being charged for payment transactions.
All you need to do is to select the bank you use and follow the steps required in order to process the deposit. EasyEFT has made making payments simple and straightforward, with the only requirement being sufficient positive balance in your bank account.
What do we think of EasyEFT?
As previously mentioned, it is ideally suited for making online purchases and electronic funds transfers. This method has so far found favour among a number of South African online casino players for its transparency, user-friendly means, safety and security, and widespread acceptability with many online gaming establishments.
EasyEFT also enables South African players to deposit, withdraw, and transfer funds using their own South African Rands, which is a definite bonus.
What are the benefits of using EasyEFT?
All your personal and banking details are kept totally secure and protected.
There are no credit card details necessary.
They have low to no transaction fees.
The process is simple, fast, user-friendly and convenient.
How do you deposit using EasyEFT?
- Open the “payment” or “deposit” page.
- Select “e-wallet” as a funding option.
- Select “EasyEFT”.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit as well as the currency.
- Select the bank from which the funds will be obtained.
- Lastly, confirm your payment.
How do you withdraw using EasyEFT?
(Baring in mind, not all casinos offer this method as a withdrawal option).
- Ensure you have sent us your documents.
- Go to the “cash-out” / ‘’withdrawal’’ section of the casino
- Choose “EasyEFT” as the withdrawal method.
- Enter the total amount you wish to withdraw.
- Select the bank where you want your withdrawal to be credited.
- Lastly, confirm your withdrawal.