Top Tips: Faster Casino Withdrawals
At TradaCasino, we know that the most important feature for players at an online casino is fast withdrawals. For this reason, we have put together a guide to help you speed up the withdrawal process and get paid faster.
Getting your account verified before making your first deposit is our top tip for speeding up the withdrawal process. If you want to ensure there are no delays, get this step out of the way in advance.
Most online casinos will request documents (also known as KYC – Know Your Customer) when you request your first Casino withdrawal. Make sure you have these somewhere handy. A zipped folder saved on your PC/laptop containing all your verification documents can make the process much smoother.
Why do casinos ask for documents?
We understand that these requests can feel intrusive, so we want to give you a little more insight into these requests. They exist to ensure that:
- The player is who they claim to be.
- The player is not using another person’s identity (for example, using a partner/spouses’ card and personal information) without their permission.
- The account holder is not already self-excluded at the casino (for example, if a player registered a slightly altered postal address in order to by-pass security checks – this would be flagged at the document check stage).
- The player is not on GamStop (a national self-exclusion scheme in the United Kingdom). If any information was amended in order to by-pass the GamStop check, the document verification procedure would spot this.
These checks exist to protect consumers, and to prevent identity and prevent identity fraud/money laundering. The majority of players are genuine punters looking for a bit of entertainment, so it’s best to complete the verification process as soon as possible. This will give you peace of mind if you hit a nice win and ensure you’re eligible for faster casino withdrawals.
What documents do I need to provide to get verified at an online casino?
Proof of ID
Even if your identity has been automatically verified at the time of registration, you will eventually need to provide a proof of ID to back this up.
The following documents are acceptable forms of identification:
- Driver’s License.
- Birth Certificate (You might be asked for a photo of you holding this document).
If you cannot provide any of the above, just contact the customer service team at email@example.com for assistance.
Please note: if you provide a driver’s license or a passport, these documents must not be expired.
Top Tip: Ensure that all four corners of your document are visible, and that it is not a scanned copy.
Proof of Address
The following documents are acceptable forms of address verification:
- Utility bill (gas/electric/tv) dated within the last 3 months. Please note that mobile phone bills and insurance bills cannot be accepted.
- Official government letter dated with the last 3 months.
- Bank statement dated within the last 6 months.
- Council tax bill dated within the last 12 months.
Again, please ensure that all four corners of the document are visible.
Proof of Payment
The biggest piece of advice we can give is to never use a payment method that is not in your own name. Some casinos allow this in special circumstance, but most do not. Regardless of where you play, using someone else’s payment method will create huge delays in getting your account verified, and could result in you not getting paid at all.
The type of proof of payment requested will vary depending on which method you use. If you know which method you want to use prior to depositing, it is best practice to get this verified before you use it.
Credit/Debit Card: A copy of the front and back of the card used to deposit will be required. Please ensure that the casino can see the following information:
- The last first and last four digits on the card.
- Your full name.
Skrill/Neteller: A screenshot of your Skrill/Neteller account page containing your name and email address. In some cases, a screenshot of the transaction to the casino will also be required.
PayPal: A screenshot of your PayPal showing your name and email address.
Trustly: A copy of your bank statement (dated within the last three months).
EasyEFT: A copy of your bank statement (dated within the last three months).
If your chosen payment method is not listed here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How to get paid fast at an online casino
- Play with cash! It’s no secret that playing with a bonus can cause delays to withdrawals. As a result of stricter bonus terms and conditions, payments teams have a lot to check before processing any winnings that resulted from a bonus. If you like to play without restrictions and want to have faster casino withdrawals, skip the bonus offers and play cash only.
- If you are already verified but want to use a new payment method, provide the casino with a copy of this via email or by uploading it to your account. Getting this done in advance will help you avoid any withdrawal headaches in the future.
- Do not reverse your withdrawal. We do not currently have a withdrawal lock/withdrawal flush feature in place, so if you are worried that you may reverse your withdrawal we suggest either taking a 1-2 day timeout from your account or setting a wager limit/loss limit via Live Chat. This will help you remove the temptation to cancel your withdrawal while ensuring you don’t lose any of your winnings.
TradaCasino Withdrawal Times:
At TradaCasino, we promise to process your Casino withdrawal within48 hours of your initial request. However, the majority of our payments are processed in under a day for verified accounts.
Once we process your withdrawal, it may take some time to show up in your account. Click the link below to find out more about our withdrawal processing times.